Sanctuary by the Sea
Sanctuary by the Sea is a haven of awe-inspiring splendor. This exclusive gated community has over 650 feet of frontage on the Gulf of Mexico and is nestled by Redfish Lake and a stunning private nature preserve. With only 82 condominium residences on 23 secluded acres, Sanctuary by the Sea is the most secluded property in the area, with serenity and privacy unequalled anywhere on the Florida coast.
Protected by water on two sides and by the gated Bannerman Estates on the east, Sanctuary by the Sea is truly a nature sanctuary, with nearly two-thirds of its 23 acres preserved for the private enjoyment of those who have the privilege of living here.
Some of the unique characteristics that make this project so extraordinarily superior to any other property in North West Florida are:
- Seclusion. This project will be surrounded on two sides by water and gated Bannerman Estates on the East. No other project in the market has this seclusion.
- Natural Preserve. Sanctuary at the Sea only intends to impact approximately eight (8) acres of the total land with building footprint, road, parking, pool and walking trails. This means we will impact just over one-third (1/3) of the total land available. Giving the purchaser additional seclusion.
- Location. This property is located almost at the very center point of Scenic Highway 30-A.
- Gulf frontage. With approximately six hundred fifty (650) feet of gulf frontage there is no other stand alone project with that much gulf front property.
- Small number of units. Sanctuary at the Sea is going to include only 3.56 units per acre. No other gulf front project is anywhere near this low impact.
- Endless sunset views. The most desirable units in any gulf front condominium project are the west end units due to their sunset views. Due to the advantageous shape of the land and the amount of land each and every unit will have a westerly view of the endless sunsets this property offers.